
So far I have been very pleased with my results in this new system of token SNG's I have tried ever since Sunday. If I were to break down each tier I played.....
$8.70: 74 Played; 15 Hours; $78 Net; $5.13 Hr; ROI: 12.15
Obviously if you look at my net profit in these the standard outrage here would be why am I wasting my time in these tournaments. However, starting with my $500 bankroll which I began this system with, these tournaments prove necessary in practical bankroll management. Two ways I look at my results.....1. I have run horribly, seems as if I could never get good momentum in accumulating the $26 Tokens, but looking at my overall graph (shown above) I have been consitently staying out of the negative regions. 2. Another way to look at these personally is that I still have averaged $5.13 an hour....now while 74 tournament is not nearly enough sample size to predict future income, I can refer back to my previous charts to see that from 270 $8.70 SNG's I am averaging about the same......basically I am comfortable in refering to these past 78 SNG's at this level as "the norm" for me from now on.

No comments:
Post a Comment