Well, a lot has happened since my last post....much success today, August 2nd 2009. When the clock hit midnight starting this day, I was running terrible. It seemed as if every three outer was being hit against me, my bluff atempts late in the SNG's were being caught by "the coolers", overall....I was mentally exhausted. One thing I leaned back on to give me faith was that poker might as well be called variance. What I mean is, websites aren't out to get you, poker gods are not damming you to bankruptsy....basically the opposite of every whiner's complaints when they think they were a victim in any hand.
I am not going to go over my stats for the ending days of July or even for August 1st. I would like to put that in the past and focus on a fresh start with my ever growing bankroll. Here is the new plan I am working on to make the token tournaments the most profitable for myself.
Bankroll when I began my new plan: $500
1. 50 $8.7's
2. 25 $26's
3. 10-15 $75's
As of 5:30 PM August 2nd:
1. 28/50 $8.7's Completed
---------->Net: +$32; 9 Tokens earned
2. 6/25 $26's Completed
---------->Net: +$201; 3 Tokens earned
3. 3/10-15 Available
Bankroll: 5:30 PM
Cash: $248
Tournament $: $166
$26 Tokens: 5
$75 Tokens: 3
*2 $26 Tokens left over from previous plan
Sum total (including tokens): $769
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment